Then, prepare all of your fresh ingredients in a **cooking class** led by a **professional chef**! Start your tour by browsing the selection of f**resh produce and artisan cheese, bread, and meats** at the San Lorenzo Market. Your guide will give you tips and tricks for picking out the best ingredients – including some tastings. Then, enter a fu...
- * Guided tour the San Lorenzo Market in Florence
- * Local guide
- * Cooking lesson for 3 Italian dishes, plus a dessert
- * A glass of Tuscan wine
- * Personal expenses
- * Additional food and drinks
- * Transportation to the meeting point
- * Vegetarian, vegan, gluten free options available on request * Please notify in advance about dietary restrictions or allergies * Wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes for walking * Pets are not allowed on the tour * Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible * Children under 12 cannot participate in this tour/class * Meet your guide at the meeting point: Piazza Madonna degli Aldobrandini, 8 * Look for your guide holding a sign that says Accord * Show your smartphone ticket to your guide * Alert your guide of dietary restrictions or allergies at the start of the tour
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.