Get priority access to the Accademia and see, amongst many other cultural treasures, Michelangelo's _David_, considered to be one of the greatest masterpieces in the history of art. Marvel at 15th-century paintings by the likes of Botticelli, Ghirlandaio, and Uccello in the ultimate celebration of Renaissance art.
- * Priority entrance to Accademia Gallery
- * Access to Michelangelo’s David
- * Access to permanent exhibitions
- * Access to temporary exhibitions (when available)
- * Digital audioguide of Accademia Gallery
- * Visitors aged 0-17: Ticket available onside for €4. Ticket must be purchased onsite, it's subject to availability * Reduced tickets on-site: EU citizens 18-24 and EU teachers from public institutes * Disabled visitors (+1 carer) get in free but need to show a valid disability certificate at the entrance * Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper Accademia Gallery ticket at the ticket office across from the museum. Use the 'Priority Entrance for Reserved Ticket holders' line * Download the audio guide app from the iOS or Android store by following the steps in the Audio Guide Access Instructions, the app can operate offline
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.