Have a full immersion with your private guide in the art of Michelangelo, to know his most renowned work the “David” and other important works of art such as ''I Prigioni'', ''San Matteo'' and the “Palestrina Pietà”.
The young Michelangelo carved the David from a huge block of rough marble in three years, creating an imposing sculpture of absolute beauty, an icon of the renaissance model. He depicted a magnificent nude young man at the height of his physical vigor, whose intense expression of strength and courage, which originated from absolute faith in God, ro...
- Earphones for groups of more than 6 participants
- Entrance fee to Accademia Gallery
- We suggest you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the time of the year.
- During periods of increased inflow of visitors, the admission to the Museums may be subject to delays due to security reasons for which the access to the Museum is regulated according to the number of people inside it. Based on the above reason any possible delays are not attributable to the supplier.
Only bottles of water of 500ml or less are allowed inside the museum.
No drinking allowed inside the exhibition rooms.
The authorities responsible for checking bags at the metal detector will remove all bottled or canned beverages.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Via Ricasoli, 58/60
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.