- Assistance at the Museum with immediate ticket redemption service at the entrance from our Assistant
- Skip the long unbooked line
- Guaranteed admission to the Museum
One of the most famous art galleries in the world, the Accademia Gallery features on every visitor’s itinerary in Florence. It’s home to the world revered statue of David, Michelangelo’s most famous masterpiece, as well as other works of art that you can spend hour after hour admiring. Built to house Renaissance works of art, the Accademia Gallery...
- Fast-track entry
- Remember to bring the voucher and valid photo ID with you
Free entry for children aged 6 and under.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Accademia Gallery Museum