A wonderfully landscaped sculpture park behind the Pitti Palace, Boboli Gardens is an extravagant mix of nature, architecture, and sculpture – as well as various museums; it's many attractions rolled into one. These Boboli Gardens tickets allow you to skip the line, and also give access to the Porcelain Museum and the nearby Bardini Gardens. A tr...
- * Access to Boboli Gardens
- * Access to Bardini Gardens
- * Access to Porcelain Museum
- * Access to the Grotta del Buontalenti
- * Audioguide not included but available at the ticket office in the following languages: EN, IT, ES, FR, DE, JA
- * Entrance is free every first Sunday of the month * Villa Bardini is closed until further notice * Dogs are not admitted in Boboli Gardens * EU citizens 18-24 and EU teachers from public institutes can buy reduced tickets onsite * Under-18s and disabled visitors (+1 carer) get in free, but need to wait in the queue * Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the ticket office of Palazzo Pitti, Piazza Pitti 1. Then you'll reach the gardens through the main entrance * Due to safety regulations, this is currently the only entrance to the Boboli Gardens * Please note that the Garden can be subject to temporary closures or changing opening hours due to bad weather
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.