• Reserved priority entrance to the Uffizi Gallery of Florence
• Florence Uffizi Gallery highlights tour: discover Giotto, Leonardo, Michelangelo and Botticelli, to name a few • English-speaking guide in order to preserve the quality of the tour With this Uffizi Masterclass, an art expert will let you truly understand what’s behind each painting, following the evolution of Italian art through the centuries, f...
- Earphones for groups of more than 5 people
- Masterclass with an Art Expert
- Uffizi Gallery tickets and reservation (skip the line)
- Even with the skip-the-line entrance, there is still a compulsory security check which may cause some delays in entering the venue.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.
Piazza Mentana 2