Similarly, today you will have the chance of discovering the best of Tuscany with the exclusivity of this small-group Grand tour.
- Round-trip transportation from Florence
- Medieval town visit, learning about terracotta
- Typical Tuscan lunch in a fascinating Chianti boutique winery
A full-day experience to discover Tuscany, with its different dimensions, landscapes, ancient towns, art masterpieces and food and wine traditions. A magnificent journey through the Middle Ages and Renaissance, exploring marvellous towns such as Siena and San Gimignano, gazing in awe at the world-renowned Pisa Leaning Tower, savouring typical Tusca...
- Wine tasting
- Products tasting
- Entrance ticket to the Leaning Tower
- If you have a food allergy or dietary requirement, please advice when booking.
We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or mobility impairments on our tours. We are also unable to accommodate pushchairs or strollers on our Tours.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
This activity starts at a meeting point. In some cases, it will be informed after purchase or you may need to contact the local partner for more information.
Select a route to check out the tourist spots you will visit on this activity. If more than one route is available, it may be determined by the local partner only on the day of the activity.
Not always the tourist spots on the map will be described in the list and the opposite can also happen.
- 1. Vernaccio
- 2. Chianti
- 3. Baptisterio