With these Pitti Palace tickets you'll have an extra layer of depth to your experience, as a knowledgeable guide will provide you more meaning to each location as you walk around. See the famous private collection of the Medici family in their last residence, which includes important masterpieces by Botticelli, Titian, Rubens, Caravaggio and many ...
- * Reserved entry to Pitti Palace
- * Guided tour of Pitti Palace
- * Assistance at the meeting point
- * Headphones (if necessary)
- * Entrance and guided visit of the Boboli Gardens
- A valid ID is mandatory. * Meet your guide at the main entrance of Palazzo Pitti * Look for the assistant wearing a yellow vest with ACCORD written on it
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.