Skip the line and explore Palazzo Vecchio, the symbol of civic power in Florence for centuries! This multimedia-guided tour gives you the lowdown on what you're looking at as you climb the Tower of Palazzo Vecchio for fantastic views over Florence, and visit the museum that's still the seat of the local city government. Learn the rich history of w...
- * Entrance ticket to Palazzo Vecchio
- * Entrance ticket to Museum
- * Video guide
- * Admission to Arnolfo Tower
- * Your admission time can vary up to 30 minutes from your selected timeslot ** Salone dei 500 will be closed on the following days: ** * From 9:00 to 13:00 on 1st October * From 9:00 to 15:00 on 17th and 20th October * Closed the whole day on 2-3-9-10-11-25 of October * Show your voucher at the ticket desk of Arnolfo Tower at the selected timeslot, or up to one hour after * Your admission time can vary up to 30 minutes from your selected timeslot. You will be informed upon arrival
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.