- Skip the Accademia queues and admire Michelangelo's David, a Renaissance masterpiece and symbol of Florence
- Stroll through the city center and past the most important sights, like Piazza del Duomo and Piazza della Signoria
- Get the best views of Florence and admire the Arno river from Ponte Vecchio
Come face-to-face with this amazing sculpture in the Academia and learn all about the fascinating life of the genius who created it as you journey back to the heart of the Renaissance city. The culture of Renaissance Florence was defined by a series of brilliant artists, and you’ll get to know them all on this tour. From Brunelleschi’s spectacular ...
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Accademia, English-speaking local guide, Private tour, Headsets (to hear the guide), Walking tour
- Instant confirmation Fast track Free cancellation Official reseller Subject expert guide e-Voucher Where: Piazza San Marco, Florence, FI, Italy Meeting point: Your guide will meet you at Piazza San Marco, in front of the Church of San Marco. They will have a "Through Eternity" sign or flag. What to remember: Infants (age 0-4) get free admission. Please remember to reserve your free ticket when you book the tourPlease advise if any travelers have mobility concerns so that your tour operators can best accommodate youLarge items cannot be brought into the museum, and it is strongly recommended you leave such items at your hotel, otherwise, they will need to be left at the coat checkShoulders and knees must be covered to access the churches. Please dress accordingly
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.