- Stroll through the beautiful Piazza dei Miracoli, home to the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Enjoy free time to explore the city at your own leisure
- Discover the wonders of the historic centre with a professional guide
Enjoy an unforgettable and splendid excursion through the fertile and picturesque Tuscan countryside to the historic university city of Pisa, famous for its architectural beauty. Upon arrival in Pisa, your informative guide will take you on a thorough guided walking tour of Piazza dei Miracoli and its monuments. You will be dazzled by this marvell...
- Remember to bring the voucher and valid photo ID with you
Children under the age of 3 are free of charge, children between the ages of 4-12 go at half price of the adult.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
This activity starts at a meeting point. In some cases, it will be informed after purchase or you may need to contact the local partner for more information.
Select a route to check out the tourist spots you will visit on this activity. If more than one route is available, it may be determined by the local partner only on the day of the activity.
Not always the tourist spots on the map will be described in the list and the opposite can also happen.
- 1. Piazza dei Miracoli / Piazza del Duomo
- 2. Pisa Cathedral
- 3. Tower of Pisa
- 4. Baptisterio
- 5. St Sisto Church
- 6. Knights’ Square
- 7. Scuola Normale Superiore