Your tour will also pass by the Uffizi Gallery, Republic Square and the largest Franciscan church in the world, Basilica Santa Croce. Florence is an extraordinary city full of history, art, and culture, and exploring it by bike is the perfect way to see its highlights in a short amount of time. Save your feet with our comfortable cruiser bikes and ...
- Bike rental
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme
- We suggest you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the time of the year.
This activity is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Tour operates in all weather conditions and rain ponchos are provided.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
This activity starts at a meeting point. In some cases, it will be informed after purchase or you may need to contact the local partner for more information.
Select a route to check out the tourist spots you will visit on this activity. If more than one route is available, it may be determined by the local partner only on the day of the activity.
Not always the tourist spots on the map will be described in the list and the opposite can also happen.
- 1. Piazza della Santissima Annunziata
- 2. Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral
- 3. Strozzi Palace
- 4. Piazza di Santa Croce,16
- 5. San Niccolò
- 6. Piazza della Signoria
- 7. Piazza della Repubblica, Florence