Get the chance to have a taste of one of the most important and charming cities of UNESCO World Heritage.
Walk through the amazing center of Florence and discover its unique secular heritage and breathtaking beauty with an expert and fun tour guide. Our tour explores the historic and architectural evolution factors from the Roman foundation through medieval centuries and its Renaissance glorious period up to modern time Florence. Learn about the Medic...
- Italian ice cream or espresso/cappuccino in the winter
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
This activity starts at a meeting point. In some cases, it will be informed after purchase or you may need to contact the local partner for more information.
Select a route to check out the tourist spots you will visit on this activity. If more than one route is available, it may be determined by the local partner only on the day of the activity.
Not always the tourist spots on the map will be described in the list and the opposite can also happen.
- 1. Palazzo Vecchio Museum
- 2. Brunelleschi’s Dome
- 3. Baptistery of Saint John
- 4. Giotto's Campanile
- 5. Santa Trinita Church
- 6. Church of Orsanmichele
- 7. Ponte Vecchio (Vecchio Bridge)
- 8. Oltratno