You'll discover Pienza and its pecorino cheese, and visit to the historic center of Montepulciano, where Nobile di Montepulciano, a delicious wine, is produced. If you're looking for a unique experience in the Tuscan hills, this is the tour for you! You will visit fantastic villages and taste delicious food and wine, all in one day.
- * Tasting of Brunello di Montalcino and regional products
- * Roundtrip transport from Florence by air-conditioned coach
- * Free time in Montepulciano
- * Free time in Pienza
- * Guided tour of the villages
- * Tips (optional)
- * Pick-up and drop-off service from the hotel
- How to reach the meeting point: * If you take the streetcar T1 (Tramvia Leonardo), you can easily reach the meeting point. * Take Tram T1 in the direction of Villa Costanza and get off at the terminus (around 20 mins) * It is not recommended for those who have trouble getting up and down stairs or are in wheelchairs * It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes and clothes * Meet our staff at Villa Costanza, 50018, Scandicci, Florence * You will recognize them by their green t-shirt * Show your ticket at the meeting point to the guide tour
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.