Take a 1-hour guided tour of the center and the Cathedral and then spend an hour of free time exploring at your leisure. Next, head to the ancient town of Lucca, where you'll have plenty of free time to discover every picturesque angle on your own, including the nearby ancient forum!
- * Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- * English-speaking driver
- * 1 hour guided tour of Pisa, including entrance to the Cathedral
- * Free time in Lucca
- * Hotel pick-up
- * Tour guide in Lucca
- * Food and drinks
- * Tour takes place with a minimum of 2 participants * Meet the driver at the meeting point in Piazza Adua * Show the smartphone voucher to the driver with the Accord sign
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.