Next, visit an organic family-run wine estate - the highlight of the day! Enjoy an informal wine-tasting lesson and a traditional Tuscan lunch with plenty of wine in the most gorgeous location overlooking stunning views of the surrounding countryside. After lunch, visit the enchanting hilltop town of San Gimignano, where you have free time to roam...
- * Tasting of local wines
- * Typical Tuscan lunch
- * Roundtrip transport from Florence by air-conditioned coach
- * Guided tour of Siena
- * Entry to Siena Cathedral
- * Free time in Pisa
- * Free Time in San Gimignano
- * Hotel pickup and drop-off
- * Food and drinks, unless specified
- Please note, when the Duomo of Siena is closed for religious services, Santa Maria della Scala museum will be visited instead. Due to uneven and steep surfaces, the tour is unable to accept wheelchair users or those with walking difficulties. * Meet your guide at the starting point in front of the Santa Maria Novella train station by the taxi stand, which is located right across the street from the McDonald's outside the station. * Show your voucher to the guide holding a 'Walkabout sign'
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.