Once you arrive at the wine estate, you'll be given a glass to sip on as you visit the farm's wineries and enjoy a number of tastings on a tailor-made route. After tasting the vineyard's final result, it's time to taste the rest of the land's bounty. You'll dine on a sumptuous array of local delicacies that locals have cultivated and perfected pro...
- * Dinner in the vineyards of the Chianti countryside
- * Visit of the estate’s wineries
- * Roundtrip transport from Florence by air-conditioned coach
- * In case of bad weather conditions, the dinner will take place inside the estate's restaurant * Wearing comfortable shoes and clothes is recommended * Meet the staff (recognizable by their green shirts) at Villa Costanza, Florence Coach Station * Show your voucher to the representative at the meeting point A vegetarian menu is always available upon request, please contact +39 055 284 770.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.