This is more than just tantalising your taste buds though, you'll also take a scenic journey along beautiful hillside roads that will take you past vineyards, olive groves, and cypress trees. At each winery, tour the cellars and learn how wine is produced using traditional methods. Then, of course there's the tasting. Sip on different wines, plus ...
- * Guided visit of 2 wine estates (including an old wine cellar)
- * Tasting of 6+ wines and local products at both estates
- * Roundtrip transport from Florence by air-conditioned coach
- * Hotel pick-up/drop off
- * Children under 12 are not allowed on this tour * In case of any dietary restrictions, please inform the supplier (follow the voucher instructions) * Not suitable for people with wheelchairs * Meet your guide at Piazzale Montelungo (bus terminal) at the bottom of the highest red-brick building, opposite the parking lot * The guide will be holding a sign with "WINE EXPERIENCE" on it * Remember to be there at least 15 minutes before departure time, latecomers will not be accommodated * Check out [additional directions](https://prestigerent.com/MP) to the meeting point * In case of any dietary restrictions, please inform the supplier in advance via email: email@example.com
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.