Your stop will be San Gimignano, a magnificent example of a Medieval urban town. Continue with a visit to the marvelous Monteriggioni medieval fortress. Here you will spend your free time before starting your ride to Siena, where you'll join a walking tour of the entire city with one of the best official guides. You will have the chance to admire...
- * Lunch
- * Wine tasting
- * Expert tour leader
- * Transport by GT coach or minivan
- * Guided tour of Siena (Exclusively in **English**)
- * Free time in San Gimignano and Monteriggioni
- * Gratuities (optional)
- * Itinerary may vary * The entrance to the Cathedral in Siena is not included, clients can at their discretion decide to visit it or not * **The tour is only in English** * It is not recommended for those who have trouble getting up and down stairs or are in wheelchairs * It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes and clothes * Vegetarian option available * Meet our staff at Villa Costanza, Florence bus stop, you will recognize them by their green t-shirt * Show your ticket at the meeting point to the guide tour with a green t-shirt with My tour Italy How to reach the meeting point: * If you take the streetcar T1 (Tramvia Leonardo), you can easily reach the meeting point. * Take Tram T1 in the direction of Villa Costanza and get off at the terminus (around 20 mins)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.