- Learn about the rich history of the medieval city of Siena
- Spend free time in the hilltop town of San Gimignano
- Climb the steps of the iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Tuck-in to a traditional and organic Tuscan lunch
View Siena through the eyes of a local as you join a guided walking tour through the medieval city made up of yellow-ochre buildings, terracotta rooftops and green shutters. Learn about the world’s oldest bank, see Piazza del Campo, the site of the 600-year-old Palio horserace, and admire the interior of the Duomo, a treasure chest of artworks. Aft...
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Professional assistance
- Wine tasting
- Children under the age of 8 are not allowed to enter the Leaning Tower.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 8 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
This activity starts at a meeting point. In some cases, it will be informed after purchase or you may need to contact the local partner for more information.
Select a route to check out the tourist spots you will visit on this activity. If more than one route is available, it may be determined by the local partner only on the day of the activity.
Not always the tourist spots on the map will be described in the list and the opposite can also happen.
- 1. Piazza del Campo
- 2. Duomo di Siena
- 3. San Gimignano
- 4. Tower of Pisa
- 5. Pisa Cathedral
- 6. Pisa Baptistery