- Discover the Cinque Terre and Pisa in one day
- Admire the awe-inspiring architecture of Piazza dei Miracoli in Pisa
- Explore the picturesque streets of the villages of the Cinque Terre
Experience 2 of the most iconic places in the Tuscany: Pisa with is amazing Leaning Tower and the 5 Terre, five villages suspended between sea and land, designated by UNESCO as a world heritage site. The bus from Florence will leave you first in Pisa, here you will have free time to enjoy the baptistery and the amazing and famous Leaning Tower. The...
- Transport by minivan, Driver, Transport included, Hotel pick up
- Extra fees
- Instant confirmation Private Tour Where: Sightseeing Experience Visitor Center (tourist assistant), Piazza della Stazione, Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy Meeting point: Please be at the meeting point 20 minutes before the departure time at the Sightseeing Experience Visitor Center located inside the train station Santa Maria Novella (central hall tickets office area). Possibility of pick-up service (if the hotel is in city center of Florence, please specify and communicate during booking process) What to remember: Possibility of pick-up service (if the hotel is in city center of Florence, please specify and communicate during booking process)Option A includes Transfer by minivan with experienced driver Florence - Pisa- Manarola - FlorenceOption B includes Transfer by minivan with experienced driver, Experienced escort, Train Tickets or Boat TicketOption C includes Transfer by minivan with experienced driver, Experienced escort, Visit of Manarola, Riomaggiore, Monterosso and Vernazza, Train Tickets or Boat Ticket, Typical lunch based on: Salami and cheese, Caponata Ligure (a large salad with Tuna, Tomato, Olive Taggische, Eggs, capers and anchovies), Focaccia and Pesto, Cantucci and sciacchetrà (local biscuits with typical liqueur) and Wine tasting, different wines for each courseDue to bad weather conditions, the partner may be unable to guarantee the use of the boatAfter booking the tour please inform the partner in case of intolerances or special dietsGroup is up to 6 passengers When: Please check the calendar for updated availabilities and start times
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.