- Visit the last residence of the Medici family with a private guide
- See paintings, ancient statues and furniture of inestimable value
- With the same ticket, live also the magic of the Boboli Gardens
The palace houses paintings, ancient statues, furniture and mosaics of inestimable beauty and historical importance, not to mention the frescoes on the ceilings and walls.The tour will focus on the daily life of the Grand Dukes, from Cosimo I to the last descendants Ferdinando, Gian Gastone and Anna Maria Luisa, also known as the "Electress Palatin...
- Pitti Palace and Boboli Gardens skip-the-line tickets, Pitti Palace small-group tour with a private guide, Free admission to the Garden of Villa Bardini, Earphones for groups of more than 6 people
- Instant confirmation Skip the line Tuesday to Sunday COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant Where: Via dei Castellani 14 (18 red), 50122 Florence FI, Italy Meeting point: City Florence Tours office, located a few meters from the main entrance of the Uffizi Gallery. What to remember: This is a private tour: only your group (max 10 people) will participate When: From Tuesday to SundayEvery 30 minutes from 10.00am to 2.30pmPlease refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.