Soak up the breathtaking panorama of soft green hills, oak groves, olive trees, and endless vineyards. Then, in the hilltop town of Pienza, which dominates the Orcia Valley, enjoy some free time to explore the romantic beauty before heading to Montepulciano and its extraordinary Vino Nobile vineyards. Explore the town as you please, then join yo...
- * Visit to a wine cellar in Montalcino with tasting of Brunello
- * Visit to a winery in Montepulciano with tasting of the “Vino Nobile”
- * Pienza's pecorino cheese tasting
- * Roundtrip transport from Florence by air-conditioned coach
- * Free time in Montalcino
- * Free Time in Pienza
- * Free time in Montepulciano
- * The order of the visits may change * This tour is not suitable for guests with wheelchairs or with impaired mobility * Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time * Meet your guide at the meeting point: Piazzale Montelungo bus terminal (nearest train station: Santa Maria Novella) * Look for your guide wearing a fuchsia "Ciao Florence" t-shirt or jacket * Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the beginning of the tour
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.