- Enjoy a small-group tour of the sumptuous halls of the Pitti Palace
- Discover the extraordinary works of art of the Medici collection
- Visit the Royal Apartments and the other highlights of the palace
Skip the line with your priority entrance ticket and discover the extraordinary works of art belonging to the royal collection in the Palatine Gallery, one of the most important museums in Italy.Enjoy total immersion in the daily life of the Grand Dukes, from Cosimo I to Anna Maria Luisa, also called the "Palatine Electress", to whom the gallery is...
- Pitti Palace skip-the-line tickets, Guided tour in a small group, Earphones for groups of more than 6 people
- Instant confirmation Skip the line Tuesday to Sunday COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant Where: Via dei Castellani 14 (18 red), 50122 Florence FI, Italy Meeting point: City Florence Tours office, located a few meters from the main entrance of the Uffizi Gallery. What to remember: This is a semi-private tour: the group size never exceeds 15 people (min 2 people) When: From Tuesday to SundayPlease refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.