Enjoy a guided tour inside this marvelous and renaissance palace built during the XVth Century. Was then bought by the Medici Family and became their glorious residence. With our expert guide discover the Palatine Gallery and the Royal Apartments. The Palatine is the main gallery inside the Palace and it contains around 500 Renaissance paintings as...
- Earphones for groups of more than 15 participants
- Entrance fee
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Please make sure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process.
Please provide hotel name, full names of every passenger, an email address and a phone number.
Not suitable for people with reduced mobilities.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Piazza de' Pitti,1
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time.