On our carefully curated walking tours through Florence, you will gain an unparalleled insight into the city’s origins, grow with it through the Renaissance era, and explore the artistic legacy it has left behind. Once you have seen the most famous sights on our guided walking tour, use the free Vox City app to discover 7 further self-guided tours...
- Vox City App 1 guided walking tour 7 self-guided walking tours
- Entrance fee
- Public transport
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the start time.
This activity starts at a meeting point. In some cases, it will be informed after purchase or you may need to contact the local partner for more information.
Select a route to check out the tourist spots you will visit on this activity. If more than one route is available, it may be determined by the local partner only on the day of the activity.
Not always the tourist spots on the map will be described in the list and the opposite can also happen.
- 1. Church of Orsanmichele
- 2. Piazza della Signoria
- 3. Loggia del Mercato Nuovo
- 4. Fountain of Neptune
- 5. Loggia dei Lanzi
- 6. Loggia dei Lanzi
- 7. Palazzo Vecchio
- 8. Piazzale degli Uffizi
- 9. Basilica of St Lawrence
- 10. Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral
- 11. Baptistery of Saint John
- 12. Museo Casa di Dante