- Place of Campos Gerais, forests and canyons, Serra Catarinense is the coldest region in the country and a place of exuberant nature, full of tradition, very hospitable people, delicious cuisine and great wines!
- This tour depends on a minimum number of people to be carried out, it can be carried out in cars or vans, but confirmation is only guaranteed one day in advance by our local supplier.
The Serrano Plateau of Santa Catarina, known for being the coldest region in the country, fills the eyes of visitors with the impactful nature of its fields, canyons regardless of the season, but of course winter is the big star. Our tour will take the visitor to Urubici with its exuberant nature at Cascata do Avencal (optional) and Mirante Belvede...
- Serra Catarinense Tour
- Food and Personal Expenses
- For assistance during your trip, please contact our local representative at: 48 3369-5778 | 9 91381048
- This tour depends on a minimum number of people to be carried out, it can be carried out in cars or vans, but confirmation is only guaranteed one day before by our local supplier.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.