- The biggest beer celebration outside Germany!
- Don't forget to bring your mug and enjoy every moment!
The Vila Germanica park, in the month of October, becomes the scene of this great party making everyone there feel like they are inside a village in the countryside of Germany. Oktoberfest is expected and sought after by visitors from all over Brazil who come to enjoy the drinks, the shows and all the attractions that this event provides and, altho...
- Round-trip transfer from Hotels in Florianópolis to the Oktoberfest Pavilions
- Ticket to the Oktoberfest Event
- Food and drinks
- Items and services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Attention - TICKETS: Due to the public limit inside Vila Germanica, where the Oktoberfest takes place, it is necessary to inform the date you want to go to the party as soon as possible, to guarantee availability on the day
- Attention - TRANSFER to Oktoberfest: the dates of the IDA to the event must be informed, otherwise, it will always be scheduled for the day after your arrival at the destination. Transfer to the Party will not be carried out on the same day of arrival at the Airport; if you have this need, contact your travel agent to check availability with our team.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothes and shoes and bring a photo ID.
- Children from 5 to 11 years old have free tickets
- Transfer times for the Event on WEDNESDAY, by Region: COSTAO DO SANTINHO: departure at 1:00 pm and return at 12:00 am // INGLESES: departure from 1:10 pm and return at 00:00 am // CANASVIEIRAS: departure from 1:30 pm and return at 12:00 am // JURERE: departure from 1:45 pm and return at 00:00 // CENTER: departure from 14:15 and return at 00:00.
- Transfer on holiday (WEDNESDAY, 10/12): Departures at 11 am with return at 12 am
- Transfer Times for the Event on SATURDAYS, by Region: COSTAO DO SANTINHO: departure at 11:00h and return 00:00 // ENGLISH: departure from 11:10h and return 00:00 // CANASVIEIRAS: departure from 11:40h and return 00:00 // JURERE: departure from 11:55 am and return 00:00 am // CENTER: departure from 12:20 pm and return 00:00 am.
- Hours subject to change
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.