Now, 200,000 bamboo plants surround the central building, which was inspired by Roman villas and the architects of the French Revolution. Explore a mix of nature, art, and timeless sophistication at one of Italy's most unique locations. Navigate the 3-kilometer maze path, and find your way to the inner courtyard!
- * Access to the bamboo labyrinth
- * Access to the art collection of Franco Maria Ricci
- * Access to temporary exhibitions and labyrinth events, excluding those for which a specific ticket is required
- * Guided tour of the complex
- * Lunch in the bamboo restaurant
- * Ticket valid for the whole day. You can exit and re-enter during the day * Last admission one and a half hours before closing * Dogs are allowed into the complex but not into the galleries Getting there: * By car from Fidenza (less than 10 mins) * By car from Parma (15 mins) * By car from Milan/Bologna: take A1 motorway exit Fidenza, follow the Via Emilia highway towards Parma * By car from La Spezia: take the Parma Ovest exit on the A15, follow the Via Emilia towards Fidenza * Free unguarded parking onsite * By train, the closest stations are Fidenza and Parma Kids under 6 get in free, please select a free ticket for them. Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.