- A beautiful view of multicolored cliffs and natural labyrinths.
The two beaches are part of the municipality of Beberibe, on the east coast, and are 85 km and 90 km away from Fortaleza, respectively. They have a landscape composed of cliffs, dunes and small sources of fresh water, with an enchanting view. The tour is done in two stages: initially, the visitor gets to know Morro Branco Beach, where he will have ...
- Round-trip transfers
- Guide: accompaniment throughout the tour, providing assistance and complete information
- Tickets for optional services: buggy, paragliding, massage and raft ride
- Items not mentioned
- Departure from hotels (on the way) between 08:00 and 08:30
- It is recommended to bring sunscreen, wear light and comfortable clothes.
- Arrival at hotels (on the way back) between 17:30 and 18:00
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.