- Rustic Beauty Beach, with a fishing village atmosphere. The sea of Flecheiras is great for swimming, especially at low tide, as they form beautiful natural pools.
The beaches of Mundaú and Flecheiras are located 145 km from Fortaleza, in the municipality of Trairí, on the west coast of the state. Part of the route in the vicinity of the region is made by a coastal road, around which unparalleled scenery unfolds. On one side, the sea with an extensive area of beach, where it is possible to observe the fish co...
- Round-trip transfers
- Catamaran Tour
- Guide: accompaniment throughout the tour, providing assistance and complete information
- Meals and drinks: Everything consumed at the establishment will be paid directly at the cashier
- Items not mentioned
- Departure from hotels (on the way) between 06:50 and 07:45
- Bring sunscreen, wear light, comfortable clothes
- Arrival at hotels (on the way back) between 17:30 and 18:00
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.