- Enjoy a busy night with the best of rock and roll and a cuisine that refers to the classics of American cafeterias.
- Transfer safely and comfortably on the way to and from the airport. It will stop at the hotels from 7 pm onwards and return at 11 pm
- Buy at a discount at rock shop.
- Get to know an environment like few existing in Brazil.
"Restaurant chain present in 59 countries, in Fortaleza, a restaurant with a vibrant atmosphere, themed with a Rock n 'Roll theme, serving hamburgers and American classics. Included are a welcome drink, a 10% discount voucher for purchases at RockShop, table reservations and free access ** to the Kids space, subject to availability. ** limited sp...
- A guide in the Portuguese language
- A 10% discount voucher on purchases at RockShop
- Table reservation
- Free access to the Kids space (subject to availability)
- Welcome Drink
- Round-trip transport
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic beverages
- Service fees, artistic cover and tips
- Items and services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Passengers staying outside the Fortaleza region (on the waterfront or “urban perimeter”) can travel, by their own means, to a hotel on the tour route.
- It is mandatory to carry a photo ID and service voucher.
- One day before the activity, our local representative will contact you via Whatsapp to confirm the departure time for the tour.
- Children from 0 to 2 years old are free of charge and must travel on the lap of their parents or guardians, inside the transfer.
- Pandemic: Mandatory use of masks inside the vehicle
- Passengers must be waiting at the hotel reception, punctually at the time agreed with our local Representative, as table reservations have a waiting time limit of 15 minutes.
- Limited space for children, subject to availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.