- Region rich in cliffs, dunes and natural springs, enjoy this incredible tour!
Its natural beauties, legends, stories and, above all, its alternative energy, are contagious to those who visit this beach. Canoa Quebrada has stunning natural beauty, made up of cliffs, fixed and mobile dunes, natural oases and reef formations, a conservation area and a fishing village. There is no lack of fun either: the visitor can take a buggy...
- Guide: accompaniment throughout the tour, providing assistance and complete information
- Round-trip transfers
- Tickets for optional services: buggy, paragliding, massage and raft ride
- Arrival at hotels between 17:30 and 18:00
- Departure from hotels between 07:30 - 08:00
- Wear light and comfortable clothes, bring sunscreen and water to drink.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.