- Enjoy the beach of calm waters of Lagoinha and its coves.
- Optional: pau-de-arara, combined with boats that take tourists to Lagoa das Almécegas and buggy (paid separately)
- Beach infrastructure with restaurant, bar and shop
104 km from Fortaleza, in the municipality of Paraipaba, Lagoinha is one of the biggest attractions on the Rota do Sol Poente. Former hideout of French pirates, Lagoinha is a quiet colony of fishermen located in a viewpoint, from where you can appreciate an exuberant landscape of coconut trees, on the white sand beach and reddish dunes that welcome...
- Departures from Beira Mar hotels in Fortaleza
- English speaking guide accompaniment
- Passenger insurance
- Food and Beverages
- Rate valid only for Passengers staying in hotels located in Fortaleza (urban perimeter of the tourist sector of Av. Beira Mar)
- To carry out this attraction, you only need to present your identification document.
- It is recommended to bring the following items: sunscreen, sunglasses, bathing suit, flip-flops, towel and appropriate footwear for walking or sneakers.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.