- Known as the beach where the sun kisses the moon and the river embraces the sea, Águas Belas is a spectacle for nature lovers.
- Enjoy the stunning landscape and the meeting of the river with the sea. Venture out on a buggy ride. Take a freshwater bath in shallow, clear lagoons
- Support point with access to the sea and the river, buggy ride included in the package, 8 km of deserted beaches, adventure across the river and diving in crystal clear waters!
After arrival and accommodation at our support point, which has all the beach infrastructure, tables with umbrellas, bathrooms, baths and a restaurant with delicious options of seafood and local cuisine. Afterwards, tourists embark on a buggy ride and follow an adventure that lasts about 90 minutes. They cross a river on a ferry, and set off to dis...
- Support point with access to the sea and the river
- Transport and buggy ride to Barra Nova beach
- Guide in Portuguese language
- Food and drinks
- Too many tours and tickets not listed
- Carry a photo ID
- We recommend wearing light clothes and bathing suits and always carrying a sunscreen.
- Departures from hotels located on the urban edge of Fortaleza and specifically from hotels in the Aquiraz region: "Suites Beach Park Resort, Wellness Beach Park Resort, Oceani Beach Park Hotel, Porto d'Aldeia Eco Lodge and Acqua Beach Park Resort.
- The day of the City Tour is scheduled locally with our representative.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.