- Discover the West region of Jericoacoara on an exclusive Buggy tour
Itinerary for this tour: Dune chain, seahorse breeding (optional boat trip), deserted beaches, new and old town of tatajuba, úriu and tatajuba lagoon.
- Private Buggy Tour
- Tourist guide
- Food and drinks
- Boat ride
- Items and services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Tours departing the inns at 8:30 am and returning around 3:30 pm
- Private Buggy Vehicle, with maximum capacity for 4 passengers + Buggy;
- ENVIRONMENTAL FEE - There is an environmental fee to be paid at Praia de Jericoacoara, with different values for accommodation of up to 10 days. If you exceed more days in Vila de Jericoacoara, a new fee will be generated for payment. The environmental fee is mandatory for all visitors to Vila de Jericoacoara.
- ENVIRONMENTAL FEE - People over 60 years old, children up to 12 years old, people with disabilities and residents and workers of Vila de Jericoacoara will be exempt from payment. We inform you that after payment, passengers must carry the voucher on the trip as it will be requested at the entrance to Vila de Jericoacoara, at Check In at hotels and inns and whenever you leave or enter Vila de Jericoacoara to take a tour.
- ENVIRONMENTAL FEE - Where to pay? Through the Site of the Municipality of Jijoca through the Site ( www.jijocadejericoacoara.ce.goc.br ). Or at the entrance to the village of Jericoacoara at the Collection Post. We do not advise because we usually have many queues.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.