- It is possible to practice sports, take different walks or simply enjoy a pleasant swim in the sea.
Praia de Cumbuco is located 40 km from Fortaleza, in the municipality of Caucaia and its main attractions are a fishing village, coconut trees by the sea and one of the most beautiful dune chains on our coast. In addition to the natural beauty, the beach offers an infrastructure of beach huts with varied cuisine, bathrooms and freshwater showers.
- Transfers: Round trip
- Guide: accompaniment throughout the tour, providing assistance and complete information
- Fees for optional tours or services: Buggy, horse, massage, raft ride
- Items not mentioned
- Bring sunscreen, light and comfortable clothes.
- Departure from hotels (on the way) between 08:45 and 09:00
- Arrival at hotels (on the way back) between 17:00 and 17:30
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.