- It has a traditional Brazilian carvery, with beef, poultry, lamb, pork, among others, always following a high quality standard.
In addition, a varied buffet of hot dishes, salads and desserts is included for lunch and dinner.
- Meat rodizio and a varied buffet of hot dishes, salads and dessert
- Does not include drinks
- Transport to the location: R. Eng. Rebouças, 530 - Downtown, Foz do Iguaçu - PR, 85851-190
- Service charge
- Address: R. Eng. Rebouças, 530 - Downtown, Foz do Iguaçu - PR, 85851-190
- Opening hours: Tuesday to Saturday: 11:30 am to 3 pm & 6:30 pm to 10 pm - Subject to change without prior notice
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.