- Contact with nature, Provides well-being and health
Gently shift your eyes towards the forest canopy, watch the swaying branches, hear the rustling leaves and the singing birds. Stop, take a deep breath, immerse yourself in the bliss of the forest. This contemplation relieves us of tension and calms our mind, providing well-being and health. The Breath of Nature tour invites you to awaken all your s...
- Entrance to Espaço Aguaray
- Holistic Therapist, trained in Mindfulness Yoga
- Accredited Tour Guide with a focus on botany, ecology and environmental education
- Ayurvedic Juice and a Functional Cupcake
- Mats for practices
- Transport to the location - Alameda Caete, Chácara Remanso Grande - Foz do Iguaçu - PR
- Bring sunscreen, repellent, closed shoes for trekking and light clothing
- The tour has access for people with reduced mobility
- It has equipment for people with reduced mobility
- The tour allows Pet Friendly
- Address of the Bath in Nature experience - Alameda Caete, Chácara Remanso Grande – Foz do Iguaçu – PR.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 18 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.