- At this hotel's breakfast, you can walk along the trails of the Falls peacefully before the Park's opening hours.
At this hotel's breakfast, you can walk along the trails of the Falls peacefully before the Park's opening hours.
- Round-trip transportation from hotels in Foz do Iguaçu
- Entrance to the National Park
- Does not include personal expenses
- When purchasing breakfast, the passenger must buy the ticket to access the National Park on the website in advance or buy the ticket at the hotel reception. If he buys in advance, he must present a ticket at the belmond reception upon arrival at the hotel.
- Transfer: the vehicle goes to the park gate. Then, the passenger boards the hotel van to head to the reception;
- Address: Rodovia Br 469, Km 32, s/n Iguaçu National Park, Foz do Iguaçu - PR, 85855-750
- Opening hours: from 7:00 am - subject to change without notice
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.