Argentine Falls (Transport + Ticket)
adventure and nature
Get to know the Falls from a different angle, feel the emotion and power of nature.
- One of the Seven Wonders of Nature in the World!
- For this tour, we recommend a whole day
The Iguazu Falls border Brazil and Argentina, so it is possible to visit one of the seven wonders of nature in two countries. On the Argentinean side, the tour is a little longer, following trails, lower and upper walks, Devil's Throat. For this tour, we recommend a whole day.
- Entry to the Argentine National Park
- Transfer hotel/attractive/hotel - Only hotels located in Foz do Iguaçu. This service is not valid for passengers staying at the Belmond Hotel das Cataratas, in Puerto Iguazú in Argentina or in Ciudad del Este in Paraguay
- Accompaniment of a tour guide, accredited by Cadastur
- Ecotourism tax
- Food and drinks
- Entrance to attractions and activities not mentioned in the inclusions
- Items and services not mentioned in the inclusions
- For your comfort, wear light clothes, sneakers, a hat, as this makes the walk even more pleasant during the trails. Apply sunscreen, repellent and don't forget to stay hydrated during the tour.
- Documentation for entry into Argentina or Paraguay: 1.1 Brazilian over 18 years old - original RG, passport or valid driver's license. 1.2 Brazilian under 18 years old - original RG or passport. - Be accompanied by the father and mother. - International authorization to visit Paraguay or Argentina in a notary with a notarized signature of the father or mother not present. 1.3 Foreigner - Passport with valid consular visa.
- For this tour, we recommend a whole day.
- Tour carried out in Shared mode, that is, together with other customers. Tour times are determined by our local representative, who will notify the meeting time at your hotel at least 01 day in advance. Your rescheduling can only be carried out by us.
- Passengers who behave inappropriately or disrespectfully will be excluded from tours without refund;
- Respecting the timetable is essential for the smooth running of the excursions, in this way, there will be a 5-minute tolerance period and after this time the passenger will be considered to have given up on the excursion;
- This service is not valid for passengers staying at the Belmond Hotel das Cataratas, in Puerto Iguazú in Argentina or in Ciudad del Este in Paraguay.
- Opening hours: Monday to Sunday, from 08:00 to 17:00 (subject to change)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Care of Covid-19
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.