- Currently, falconry is used in the rehabilitation of birds, environmental and historical education and also in the control of fauna. It was recognized by UNESCO as an Intangible Heritage of Humanity in 2010.
An ancient art that was widely spread in Europe and its techniques were passed from master to apprentice spanning centuries. The experience is enchanting and well worth learning about the history of each bird. Currently, falconry is used in the rehabilitation of birds, environmental and historical education and also in the control of fauna. It was ...
- Shared Transport
- Ticket to Falconry
- Includes a small breakfast
- Horse Riding
- Accessible tour for people with special needs.
- Optional: The maximum duration of the horseback ride is 15 minutes, and it must be guided by one of those responsible and a tutor in the case of a child. When he is an adult, he can choose whether the tour will be guided or not.
- An authorization term must be signed for children and adults who take the tour.
- No age, size or weight restrictions
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.