Located inside the Marco das Três Fronteiras in Foz do Iguaçu, the Cabeza de Vaca restaurant is the perfect place to have a meal after a long day of sightseeing.
- The dinner system includes the typical dish of Foz, the pirá de Foz (based on surubim fish) with side dishes and 1 dessert
- From the restaurant's balcony it is possible to observe the meeting of the Iguaçu and Paraná rivers, which form the border between the countries Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay. In addition to providing a unique sunset.
With a themed, air-conditioned and cozy atmosphere, the place provides tranquility, ideal for those looking for a quiet place. From the restaurant's balcony it is possible to observe the meeting of the Iguaçu and Paraná rivers, which form the border between the countries Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay. In addition to providing a wonderful sunset. T...
- Menu No. 01: Pirá de Foz Main Course
- 01 (one) dessert
- Access ticket to the Three Borders Landmark
- Transport to the attraction - Av. Gen. Meira, s/n - Jardim Eldorado, Foz do Iguaçu - PR, 85853-110
- Address - Av. Gen. Meira, s/n - Jardim Eldorado, Foz do Iguaçu - PR, 85853-110
- No need to make a reservation
- Entrance ticket to the Three Borders Landmark is not included
- Consult vegetarian options
- The presentation starts at 7:30 pm and lasts approximately 2 hours.
- If there is a child in the reservation, the selected kids menu option can be informed/changed directly at the restaurant on the day of the visit.
- Opening hours from 15:00 to 21:00
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.