- The experience of being in an environment with a temperature of -15ºC.
The Dreams Ice Bar in Foz do Iguaçu, or the famous ice bar, as it is known, is one of the most visited attractions in the region and provides a unique experience for adults and children alike. Right here in Foz do Iguaçu, one of the hottest cities in Brazil, it is possible to have fun in a bar with temperatures below -15ºC. Everything is made of ic...
- Admission to Dreams Ice Bar
- Open bar for alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Round trip transportation
- Personal order purchases
- It is recommended to wear closed shoes and pants.
- Mandatory to bring documents
- The tour has access for people with reduced mobility
- It has equipment for people with reduced mobility
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.