- A light walk in the middle of the forest, an immersive and close contact with nature.
- In addition, it goes through the Trails of the Senses, Experiences in Sustainability and Water.
Very close to the equipment and collaborators involved in the production of energy, ocelots, coati, alligators, king vultures and snakes coexist. These are some of the 50 species and more than 960 genera of plants housed in the Bela Vista Biological Refuge. The tour of the protection unit, created to preserve the fauna and flora during the formatio...
- Entrance to the Biological Refuge tour
- Round trip transportation
- Food and drinks
- Required to have documents.
- Wear light and comfortable clothes
- The tour has access for people with reduced mobility
- It has equipment for people with reduced mobility
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.