- The tour takes place in the waters of the Paraná and Iguaçu Rivers, which border Brazil, Paraguay and Argentina.
Kattamaram II presents you with the triple frontier from another angle. Along the way, stories and beauties are revealed, as well as Acaray Island, small waterfalls and the opportunity to pass under the bridges of Friendship and Fraternity.
- Ticket for Katamaram II Tour - Sunset
- Dinner at Katamaran II
- Transport to the location: Iguaçu River Sand Extraction Port (former crossing of the Brazil-Argentina ferry) Av. General Meira, 1351, Ouro Verde Park, Foz do Iguaçu - PR
- This tour is carried out every day, subject to advance reservation.
- Boarding at 4:30 pm - Iguaçu River Sand Extraction Port (former crossing of the Brazil-Argentina ferry) Av. General Meira, 1351, Ouro Verde Park, Foz do Iguaçu - PR
- Regardless of weather conditions, the tour will take place normally.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.