- One of the postcards of Foz do Iguaçu, which will stay in your best memories.
It starts with a trail in the middle of the forest, made by an electric vehicle. After putting on safety equipment and receiving training guidance from a team of professionals, it's time for the most awaited moment, where adrenaline and emotion exalts everyone, going down the rapids of the Iguaçu River in an inflatable boat.
- Macuco Safari tour ticket
- Transfer to the location
- Entrance to Iguaçu National Park
- For your comfort, wear light clothes, sneakers, a hat, as this makes the walk even more pleasant during the trails. Apply sunscreen, repellent and don't forget to stay hydrated during the tour. Oh! Bring extra clothes as bathing is guaranteed!
- Mandatory to bring official document with photo
- the National Park is open from 9 am to 4 pm
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.