- Discover the history of the park, animals and trees that stand out in the forest in rare close contact with nature.
The tour lasts one hour, starting in a modern electric jeep, for a 3km route, with information about the park's history, animals and trees that stand out in the forest. In the next stage, we follow a suspended trail on a walk of approximately 600 meters into the forest, considered of easy difficulty and possible for all ages, so that the visitor ha...
- Entrance to Macuco only jungle
- Food and drinks
- Transport to the National Park
- Entrance ticket to the National Park
- Mandatory to present official document with photo along with the voucher
- It is recommended to use sunscreen, wear light and comfortable clothes.
- no age restriction
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.