- How about living an Italian experience for a night? With wine and lots of pasta?
While you enjoy the drink, learn about the history behind its production, how to decant the wine, why the bottles are shaped and much more! To end the night, we head to Via Morello Ristorante for a delicious all-you-can-eat Italian pasta. With an antipasto starter, flavored cachaças (just like the ninth ones), more than 30 options of delicious dis...
- Wine tasting and aperitifs
- Italian rodizio at Via Morello
- Round-trip transportation from hotels in Foz do Iguaçu
- Drinks and desserts at the Italian rodizio
- Items and services not mentioned
- Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday - Italian night participants have free cork for a bottle of wine at via Morello
- Address: Avenida Marechal Floriano Peixoto, 1455 - Centro, Foz do Iguaçu - PR, 85851-020
- Hours from 19:00 to 22:00
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.