- A Jurassic experience in Foz do Iguaçu
There are more than 30 of them spread out on a trail in the middle of the forest with lakes and waterfalls. Come and experience this adventure, where imagination and sensations take over.
- Entrance to the attractive Valley of the Dinosaurs
- Transportation to the attraction - Avenida das Cataratas, 8100, Foz do Iguaçu
- Food and drinks
- Items and services not mentioned in the inclusions
- It is mandatory to present original documents in good condition. Digital document is not valid. NOT ACCEPTED: Birth certificate / Identity card OAB - CREA - CRM or other UNDER 18 YEARS: Civil ID or Passport and must be accompanied by Legitimate FATHER and MOTHER. In the absence of a father or mother, the minor must be accompanied by a legal guardian, carrying an international travel authorization recognized by a notary for authenticity;
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes
- The tour has access and equipment for people with reduced mobility
- Address : Avenida das Cataratas, 8100 - Foz do Iguaçu
- Opening hours (subject to change without prior notice): Monday to Thursday 09:00 to 19:00 // Friday to Sunday 09:00 to 20:00
- UNDER 18 YEARS: Civil ID or Passport and must be accompanied by legitimate FATHER and MOTHER. In the absence of a father or mother, the minor must be accompanied by a legal guardian, carrying an international travel authorization recognized by a notary for authenticity;
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.